Each year up to 100 high-achieving students (75 in the second cohort) who are independent thinkers, display purposeful leadership, and have a civic orientation will receive full funding to pursue a graduate education at Stanford.
- Funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
- Pursue a graduate degree in any of Stanford's seven schools, from PhDs in arts, education, engineering, humanities, or social sciences to professional degrees in business, law, or medicine.
- Build skills in leadership and communication that will empower you to work across disciplines and to scale creative solutions for complex challenges.
- Students who earned a bachelor's degree in 2014 or later are eligible to apply to the 2019 cohort of Knight-Hennessy Scholars. U.S. military (active or veteran) applicants are eligible if you earned your bachelor's degree in 2012 or later.
- The deadline to apply for the 2019 cohort was Wednesday, September 12, 2018, at 1:00pm Pacific Time.