Skip to content Skip to navigation

Campus Contacts

If your college or university has designated a campus contact below, then please consult with that individual or office before you decide how to proceed.

Each campus contact listed below is a great source of guidance on applying to graduate school and for selective fellowships and scholarships. Search below to find exactly whom you should contact to get started.

If your institution has not identified a campus contact below, then check whether your campus has designated a person or office to advise students who are applying for national awards (for example, Fulbright Fellowships, Gates Cambridge Scholarships).

Please note that we may share your contact information and the status of your application with your designated Campus Contact.

Complete information about recommendation letters is available on the Application Requirements page.

Search by school name:

No Contact? Don't Worry.

We recognize that many colleges, especially outside the United States, don’t have a fellowship advising office. Please don’t let this discourage or worry you: your institution doesn’t determine whether you may apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program.

In this case, you might reach out to your dean of students, senior tutor, career services office, academic advising office, or similar responsible official. Trust your instincts.

Stay in Touch background image